Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Twilight experience

I read Twilight and absolutely fell in love with it. I went to see the movie the other day, and was utterly disappointed. The acting was dreadful. The movie could have been so cool, but instead was completely butchered. I thought how they sequenced the movie didn't make any sense, especially because it didn't go with the book, again, the acting was so awful that the entire theatre was laughing at parts that were suppose to be serious, and I felt that someone who hadn't read the book would feel confused by certain parts because it was so chopped up, and they skipped so many important events. So basically, the movie sucked. I wouldn't recommend waisting the time or the money.

4 comments:

sugarmagnolia4 said...

Huzzah!
Thank you, fellow twilight fan!
I agree COMPLETELY.

Kayla F said...

i COMPLETELY agree with you! The movie sucked butt!

KryptoChicken said...

Told ya movie versions of books usually suck.

KryptoChicken said...

That sounds exactly like the movie version of The Thief Lord. Once again, it's an awesome book but a horrible movie.