Friday, December 12, 2008

Cal Poly! :]

AMAZING NEWS.......I GOT INTO CAL POLY SAN LUIS OBISPO!!!!!!!!!!! I'm seriously so excited because this was my first choice for college. I applied for early decision hoping that it would make my chances better...but I really didn't think that I would get in because usually the only people that get in for early decision are like top amazing students. BUT I DID IT!!!! :]

It's kind of scary to think that I already accepted a college. It's a relief, but now that it is like set and stone, I feel so trapped. In a good way...haha. It's definitely just a strange feeling. But I know it will be the perfect school for me and I couldn't be happier or more grateful to get in!

AND more good news!!! I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow! If you know me, you know that I'm obsessed with Disneyland. And I love love love Christmas!!!! So Disneyland at Christmastime is going to be my new favorite thing EVER.

So basically I'm in an amazingly wonderful mood. And I hope nothing in the near future kills it. :]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

rebecca/vanessa said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am soo happy for you! That is very exciting! and i am mucho jealous :P I know you will do wonders there!!! Very proud of you...for being in that top percent of AMAZING students!!! Have fun in Disneyland :)

Megan said...

Congrats on CAL POLY! That's really exciting!