Sunday, December 7, 2008

CREEPER

Well friday night was something strange and creepy. After school I hung out with friends, went to dinner and then a two friends came back to stay at my house for the night. My parents were out of town, so we were home alone. We were all getting food in the kitchen around midnight, and all of the sudden we hear the doorbell ding about 3 times, my heart stopped and we all froze. I was freaking out. Following the doorbell, the mysterious person started banging on the door so I peeked around the corner to try and see through the glass part of my door. It looked like an unfamiliar old man with glasses or something so I got really scared. "It" was peering through the glass and saw me, we made eye contact. I was about to call my mom, but suddenly the banging and ringing of the doorbell stopped. I peeked again and the figure was gone. My friends told me not to call my mom, fearing that she would never let us stay alone again. It was so scary. We ran around the house locking all doors and windows, shutting curtains, blinds ect., basically being paranoid. About a half an hour later, we hear someone trying to open the door, shaking it a few times. We freaked out again, and when the door opened, we realized it was my brother coming home. We asked if he had tried to come home earlier, but he said no and that he had been at a friends house and had no idea what we were talking about. So basically some creeper was trying to get in my house. FREAKY.

5 comments:

RHS Flash said...

Next time, call he police. Yipes

rebecca/vanessa said...

Oh my goodness, I would pretty much cry with fear. What do you mean by "it" though? Did they have a mask on? Nonetheless, I would have called the police too.

Anonymous said...

omg! that sounds just like a movie that i just watched the other day called "The Strangers". good thing u didnt answer the door. if u saw the movie u would know what i mean...
maybe it was ur brother and he is just messing with u now...

Anonymous said...

You must have been scared out of your mind.
They're right, you should have called the cops and got the pepper spray. Who knows what was going on in that guy's head.

KryptoChicken said...

Five bucks says your brother was screwing with you.