Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jingle Ball 08

So today I am a little tired. It's because last night I went to this years Jingle Ball at Arco Arena. It was hosted by 107.9 "The End". It was amazing. This years artists were Chantelle, Boys Like Girls, David Archuletta, Katy Perry, and Jesse McCartney. I can still hear the ringing in my ears from the screams of thousands of girls of all ages. The show was great. Jesse McCartney was definitely my favorite. He even pulled up a girl from the audience on stage. I was jealous. It was a four hour concert and the price was worth it. I really want to go again next year. The seats were filled and the atmosphere was great. I really want to go again next year.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I've never been but I wanted to go this year. How much were the tickets?