Thursday, December 4, 2008

Goodbye Thanksgiving Hello Winter

This past Monday Rocklin High's Campus was once again covered with approximately 2,000 students. A large majority were just like me...sad to be back at school after a week long break for thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is traditionally set up in order to take the time to appreciate things in our lives we are thankful for. I suppose that as students we should be thankful that we are given a break at all. I know people in PA, and San Fran that only get a three day weekend as a break. At least we werent in their position.

My break was pretty enjoyable. The first half I chilled with friends and the second half I was in LA with family. I went to Malibu and on my way to the beach I saw Pepperdine University. In a mere year I will be applying at colleges. That just brought the thoughts about school back again.

If you're anything like me you dont feel like being in school right now. You dont feel like working your butt off for your semester grades that colleges and your parents care so much about. Hang in there...only two more weeks left :)

No comments: