Monday, December 8, 2008

One Week and 4 Days

Christmas vacation is in one week and four days. A.K.A junior year is half way done. Where did the first semester go? I have absolutely no idea. But I do know this, teachers think they are the only ones assigning big projects and having end of the semester tests. They know they aren't but they expect you to prioritize their class. As if these grades don't affect my future. Either way, I want to get excited for Christmas and next semester but facing all these tests and stuff is something I definitely do not want to do. How about we rewind this semester and start over? Anyways next semester should go much better. Hopefully.

Side note: GOSSIP GIRL FANS. I'm really excited about the episode tonight. Previews showed a funeral and Chuck looking even more attractive with his hair not gelled back. I wanted Jenny to die.

Also, this "trash" issue should be solved at the root of the problem. This obviously started with the freshmen this year, not saying my class was perfect then but still. Or the fact that there are almost 500 of them. Taking away break kinda sounds illegal but whatever. Hopefully people learn because I don't want to be penalized for other's inability to find a trashcan. Except this season was a great time for this to happen because break was FREEZING today, so I'm not complaining that much.

5 comments:

Raoul Duke said...

I hear that there are some really special kiddies that purposefully leave trash to "piss off the establishment".

I hate high school.

michelle said...

I just watched the Gossip Girl episode yesterday. Words cannot describe how good it was!

Jimmy said...

The freshmen this year have really gotten more immature ... I agree with Wes, we have rebel youngins.

GAH! BREAK IS OUR... OUR... 15 minutes of freedom? I can't think of anything better to say to that. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

It's not entirely the Freshman's fault. I'm sure most of them would like to have their break back as well. Let's not assume and blame over uncertain evidence. Trash has been an on-going issue.

It's everybody during both lunch and (used to be) break. (Except possibly seniors because most of them are gone at lunch.)

I actually believe that it is the people who sit at the tables in front of the library. If you walk by there after lunch, you'll agree with me that it is usually left a dump.

KryptoChicken said...

STOP BLAMING THE FRICKING FRESHMEN WHILE I SEE EVERYONE EXCEPT THE FRESHMEN LEAVE BEHIND TRASH! AND HOW THE HECK ARE WE MORE IMMATURE THEN YOU SENIORS WHEN YOU GUYS TRY TO SELL FAKE RALLY TICKETS?!