Tuesday, December 16, 2008

AHHH...FINALS

Does anyone else feel like there is NO way they are going to make it through this week? When this week finally ends it will be christmas break: two weeks of no school!!!

But to get there I have to get through one thing....FINALS!!!

I have finals in just about every class. Today, I have my AP US History final. That should be fun. Wednesday i have Spanish II, H English, and Algebra II final :( Then on Thursday I have my chemisty final and the book review for AP US History is due. Has anyone procrastinated for that?? I think i'll be okay. I'm 90 % done with it and i'll finish it tonight with all the other studying I have to do for my finals. What is worse of all is that every single one of my finals, with the exception of my Spainish II final, will make the difference between a B or A in the class.

I also have done no christmas shopping at all, and i'm leaving on friday right after school to go to the Bay Area with my family. I'm coming back on Monday night and christmas eve is wednesday! I'm gonna try and get my shopping done on thursday. Thank goodness for mini days!

Besides all that other stuff, I'm extremely happy it is christmas time. Decorating the tree, christmas movies and music, and spending time with family and friends, not to mention two weeks off of school is just what i need right now.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: