Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve and there's two hours until Christmas!  My mom will get me to go to bed before then (which is actually a good idea since my seven-year-old cousin won't allow me to sleep in much tomorrow morning).  However, my brother will be coming home after midnight tonight and he's 13!  That's because my brother is an amazing techy and he is operating the stage camera at my church for all 4 services today.  However, "show" would be a better word to describe it than "service."  Our church is Bayside in Granite Bay and it's huge, and tons of people come for the Christmas Eve services (because they are awesome!)  There is a total of 13 this year.  It is WAY cooler than most people would think church would be.  And operating the stage camera is huge, and my amazing brother is doing it right now.  My mom has been teasing him that Santa won't leave him any presents since he won't be home when Santa comes at midnight.  Of course my brother knows who Santa really is, but he probably isn't expecting that my mom, I mean Santa, doesn't want to stay up so late tonight– meaning when he gets home, my brother will see what Santa left him.  And that's pretty exciting for my brother!

I hope everyone is having a great vacation!  Merry Christmas!!!!!  

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Karin,
I went last year with my adult daughter, it really is a show and amazing. God comes in many packages. And, clearly, your brother is gifted. Good for you all, and for you helping out Mom with your cousin. You are a blessing.