Friday, December 12, 2008

Conflicts in Scheduling

7:45am – 10:40am School
11:00am – 6:00pm Work
6:30pm – 8:35pm DFST III FINAL @ Sierra College
7:00pm – 8:30pm RHS Winter Band Concert

See the conflict? By the time I finished my final for my Deaf Studies (ASL) III class at Sierra College, I signed "finished?" to my teacher. Got the OK and ran out. Already in my concert clothes, I ran down two flights of stairs, through the hall ways, and past all the cars in the parking lot. I got a few good looks, ha. So I’m racing back to school because it is my senior year last winter concert and finally, I got a beautiful solo in Greenselves, and I didn’t make it back in time for the Symphonic band’s performance L So I missed all of our good songs and surprisingly I was really sad. I did, however, make it in time for the combined Symphonic band and Orchestra group. We sounded pretty good. The stage lights kept changing "moods" on us while we were playing. It was odd because at all of the honor bands I have attended, never did they do that…but then again, it’s our schools band.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I thought you were going to slow down? But... this is a great example of a typical RHS kid... going, going! Hang in there.