Thursday, December 25, 2008

BREAKkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

So We've been having break for a week now and it hasn't really done much. I'm not tired all the time which is good, but I have lost the ability to sleep in which was my favorite pasttime. Also, we have a couple visitors so my house feels too crowded, and I haven't really seen my friends due to "family time," which I'm thoroughly sick of by now. Thankfully I've gotten lost in the world of Twilight. Yes, I've joined the bandwagon I told myself I wouldn't. Who can resist? I love chick flicks and this is the same, but in book form. It's addicting, and I can't stop. But this Meyer woman can't seem to finish a book properly. She finishes each book like it's a chapter, leaving the reader feeling empty and wanting to spend 20 bucks on the next one because it's not in paperback until MAY. Very well done..you have ripped off like 8 million teenager girls. Not that I would have done any different, but still. Getting lost in this world is not safe, the whole amazing guys.. EDWARD and JACOB. I feel bad for guys who aren't vampires and werewolves and go to our school who now have to be compared to these AMAZING guys. But then again, I don't feel bad at all. If it weren't for these guys, these books would suck. So I'm glad that I have entertainment until my life's PLAY button gets pushed again.
Christmas was pleasant. The only thing I asked for was the Dark Knight and I got it, so it's all good. I've realized I have a very addictive/obsessive personality and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I played Wii Tennis and baseball and all the sports and that was fun for a few hours with my cousins. I don't like how Christmas has become very superficial and no one believes in Santa anymore!! I wish I did. So i wrote a list to him this year and just gave it to my mom. There was one thing on the list but still..it's the thought that counts.
Anyways, hopefully break becomes better and everyones enjoying it... and I get Breaking Dawn tomorrow because I really need it.

No comments: