Monday, September 8, 2008

Yearbook cupcakes

Today in yearbook we celebrated Sydney Ware's birthday with delicious cupcakes specially made by Mrs. Nichols. Not just any regular cupcakes, FUNFETTI cupcakes. They were absolutely delicious.
Because i didn't eat breakfast this morning, I was able to enjoy it so much more. The only minus to my cupcake extravaganza, is that I got one...and only one. This was thoughroughly depressing, as there were probably about 7 left.
I asked Mr. Nichols if I could have another, but her turned me down. This saddened me. He was going to give them away to other teachers, but no body wanted them. No body wanted those deliciously colorful Funfetti cupcakes.
Now I sit here writing about how much I want that cupcake, as they sit there on Nichol's desk staring me straight in the face. My day will end with extreme disappointment. I will not get another cupcake.

No comments: