Monday, September 22, 2008

Travelling

One thing I really want to do once I turn 18 years old is travel. I have never been to Europe, or anywhere else outside of the country. I have heard about all of the beautiful sights of places like Italy, England, and France and it just seems like a whole other world outside of California. I would love to go to Spain or Mexico, because I can practice my Spanish more, now that I'm in Spanish 4, and observe all of their unique cultures and ways of life. It would be so awesome to visit Germany and Greece, because that is where my ancestors came from and the basis of my ethnicity. Because I enjoy being in the sun, the Carribean seems like a place I would really enjoy. Hopefully soon I will have the opportunity to travel outside of the US and learn more about other cultures.

1 comment:

Wolf said...

I think traveling the world would be awesome. There are some truly amazing sights in this world that absolutely require seeing. Just don't forget to call me when you are ready to go, and don't forget to pack a camera!