Saturday, September 6, 2008

API Scores

Once again our marvelous school has become number one in Placer County when it comes to our newest API score. This is my third year in high school, all of which have been at Rocklin, and this is our third year in a row claiming this title.
My freshman year I didn't really understand the significance of the API score. Actually i didn't really even understand what an API score was. All I knew is that there was going to be a free "API" dance and food at lunch, and I had nothing to do with it.
My sophomore year we did it again and there was another dance, barbeque, and motivational ralley. Now that it is my junior year and we have done it again it is almost becoming routine, but a good one of course.
I am extremely proud of our school, especially all of the students. They buckled down and did what they had to do when the time came for it. Hopefully we can do it again next year, setting a four year wining strike, all four years of which I have been here.
This has become another reason I am proud to say that I am a student at Rocklin High School.

No comments: