Saturday, September 27, 2008

I need a stress ball

I've been stressed out. I envy those who have free time during the week.

The stress from the end of junior year has carried on to the beginning of this year. Usually the first couple months are chill...but SURPRISE SURPRISE! Senior year just makes me want to curl up in a ball sometimes. There's something weighing me down right now. And I'm a petite person, so I don't know how much more I can take.

Sometimes, I don't like to vent publicly, because I don't really like it when I complain...I put myself in this situation anyways, so I shouldn't even be complaining....but now I can't even help but let it all out.

It's academics, as well as my social life...I won't go into detail, but geez people need to grow up.
Does anyone else feel NOT excited for Homecoming? I could really care less at this point.

Honestly, all I really want to do is finish my college applications and have all that stress go away.

1 comment:

tanya said...

amen mallory. and im not even a senior yet.