Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Grades

I have to say that another complicated issue this year is grade access. Last year, it was very simple to click on the grades link, find your teacher, and type in your ID number and password. But this year, they are trying to make it more simple by accessing the full class list of grades all at once. However, I have yet to receive an email for a "verification code" to access my grades and the process is just a huge delay. I think the way the previous grades were accessed should have just been kept the same, since there has already been more than a few issues with new way they have to be checked.

2 comments:

BeckySue said...

I agree! Since when were students required a code to look at their own PERSONAL grades? It's not information we aren't supposed to see so why attach a code. Kind of ridiculous if I do say so myself.

Anonymous said...

We've always used a code but it has been our student ID number. Having the code is necessary, but why change the entire system? The new system has caused so much unnecessary confusion.