Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away!!!

All over facebook people are posting, "snuggle weather <3" or "it's raining :)" to which I say, "What is wrong with you people?" Have you forgotten the long, hideous winter we had? The winter that didn't end until June? Seriously, this year we have had a total of three months of sunshine, what is this? This is California! The sunshine state! I see no sunshine!

There is probably nothing I hate more than being cold. No I do not look forward to snuggling, no hot chocolate will not make it all better, and no Christmas does not make up for it! I should live in Hawaii, where it is hot even in December. Either way, it is completely unfair that only three months of the year was sunny. Mother nature, please reconsider.

3 comments:

Yasmine_B said...

I agree completely. I hate rain, especially when we have to face it at school. Ew.

Mason said...

I agree too! The rain is just annoying! Sunny weather definitely is more comfortable.

**Ashley Jones** said...

Finally somebody agrees with me. Rain and cold weather do nothing except put me in a terrible mood, and when I hear people talk about how "amazing" it is, it just makes me want to screm.