Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Movies

I was just talking to Liz, and she was saying that she has an eight-disc combo pack of the Lion King.

I am not a huge fan of animations in general, so I have seen the beginning of the Lion King, but I have never finished it.

I have also never seen Aladdin, Toy Story, Toy Story 2 or Mulan. Neither really appeal to me, and I don't know why.

But, I do like Finding Nemo, and Cars is pretty good. (Can you tell that my brother influences me?)

I have watched Toy Story 3, because my little brother was obsessed, but I fell asleep because I was so bored.

Is there something wrong with me???

1 comment:

Liz said...

No, there is nothing wrong with you. Some people just don't find animations like those entertaining. And that's completely understandable. But hey, at least you watched Finding Nemo and Cars, and Toy Story 3