Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Please Help Me

So I need help. It is a problem every day. I can not manage my time this year. Maybe it's because I put too much on my plate, but I feel as if my homework and extracirriculars are taking over my life. I feel as if I have no time to do what I want to do. For once, I would just like to sit back and enjoy watching a movie, or go out shopping with my friends. But no, I am always busy. Maybe after tennis season is over I will have more time . Don't get me wrong, I love tennis and my team, but with practice getting out at 5:30 every day and with matches ending around 7, it's been really difficult to manage my time. On most days I'm not able to start my homework until 7 ath the soonest, and with taking all the Honor and AP classes I'm able to I don't get a lot of sleep each night. 5 hours each night just doesn't do much. I constatnly rely on caffine to get me through each day. It's starting to become unhealthy. So if any of you have suggestions, please tell me, because I definitely need HELP.

No comments: