Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Genghis Khan

Well, my life is now dictated by Genghis Khan, the most retarded book ever written for no purpose except to torture high school students taking AP World. Like really, what is the reasoning for reading a book such as this?!
Now all my time is dedicated to finishing what happens to him...but the thing is, I already know what happens! HE CONQUERS AND DIES. THE END. Therefore, I shouldn't need to read this because the time I'm using for reading the book could be spent on time for sleeping or napping. I don't see what other knowledge I could possibly obtain from reading this freaking 200-page book.
I say this whole project and me having to write 5 pages worth of crap is STUPID and NOT USEFUL. What in the world will writing 5 pages of Genghis Khan and his accomplishments do for me? The only thing it is doing is making me hate school, homework, teachers and authors. Not that I hate the AP World teachers, but seriously, I'm dying from reading this book.

1 comment:

Alina said...

PREACH SISTA! I don't like reading a book, in which it feels like i am reading a million essays.