Friday, October 7, 2011

Christmas Please Come Sooner !

So, I love Christmas. For me though, it's not really about the presents. Don't get me wrong, presents are great and all, but I just love everything about Christmas. The day after Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days in the entire year. The radio stations start playing Christmas music! I love listening to Andrea Bocelli's Christmas songs the most. Listening to Christmas music makes me happy. It's as simple as that. Another reason why I love Christmas is that everyone seems to be happy. I know this sounds "cliche", but it's true. During Christmas, everyone seems to just be in a better mode! For me Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. I love singing carols with my family, watching Christmas shows and movies on ABC family, baking cookies with my sisters, and shopping for my friends and family. However, the most important thing about Christmas is its true meaning. I was raised in a Roman Catholic family, and Christmas is one of the most important times in the entire year. I honestly can 't wait for Christmas to come sooner. So Christmas please come!

No comments: