Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Best Friend?

Last time I checked, a best friend is supposed to be someone who is there for you no matter what, who listens to you and cares about your problesm. Oh, and someone who is happy for you when your life is going good. That's what I have problems with. Why is it that whenever the rest of my life is great, my best friend cannot be happy for me? It seems for the last couple weeks we have had the same continuous arguement over and over again. This never-ending cycle is getting on my last nerves and I cannot help but feel betrayed.

Whining and blaming me for your problems is not something I appreciate, nor will I tolerate. So when you decide you are over it, I'll be here. But apologizing for something that I do not do is ridiculous.

So what is a best friend, and how hard are they to come by? Apparently very hard.

No comments: