Monday, October 10, 2011

Me in words.

How do I sum up everything I am into 1000 words or less?
Because I have to, it determines the entire rest of my life. And that is why I hate college applications.
I have become obsessed with the idea of going to University of Maryland, and I don't think I've wanted anything more in my entire life. Every time I think about not getting in, or not being able to afford it, I start to freak out and hyperventilate and.. I'm just a real mess.
I'd really like to fast forward a few months, and be done with this nonsense and know where I'm going to be for the next 4 years. Then maybe I'll be able to catch a glimpse of what the rest of my life is going to look like. Because right now, frankly, I'm lost.

2 comments:

Yasmine_B said...

Gah writing personal statements is sooo difficult! It's so hard to think of a specific situation that describes yourself.

Marissa said...

Same here, college essays are terrible. I really hate writing about myself. But dont worry Holly you will get in!