Friday, December 31, 2010

Six Flags?

First of all, I hope everyone is having a wonderful break. Mine has been full of excitement and fun. Yesterday, I went to Six Flags one last time before the end of the season. I thought it was going to be impressive considering this "Holiday in the Park" was supposed to be. Nope. As my friends and I entered the park, it looked like the normal Six Flags. The only difference was a giant tree in the middle of the park and some holiday music. It was no big deal, honestly, but they seemed to advertise something far more exciting than what they gave. We explored the park after riding some rollercoasters and discovered that half of the parks rides werent working. They were all closed. It was completely stupid. So we just rode coasters the rest of the day.
Overall, Six Flags was fun, but there would have been so much more to do if the rides were working. Oh well, next season should be better.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I think this is interesting. What else lets us down like that?