Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Break,Part One: Sad Chica

Break has been rather boring for me.
I (as usual) have my lovely older sister (not really) Arisa Horigomi with me. She is from Japan, and is planning on staying here in the USA to work...So I don't really know what to call her. She's very sweet, and my Japanese is definitely better :) Her english is excellent; she is attending SF University...yeah.

Um, haven't done much. Gained 1 pound, which I am desperately trying to work off.
Eat a lot. Party not a lot.

Tired.

Crushing on a guy who lives far away. Facebook communication is not working..I'm a very sad chica right now. (sigh) I knew these things were impossible! Gah!

Feeling rather hopeless with the rest of the human race.

So I'm stressed. and tired. And bored.

Ugh...I can't wait to go back to school.

3 comments:

Amanda C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda C. said...

Long-distance love...I've been in a ldr (long-distance relationship) since my junior year. It isn't the ideal situation, but it can be very special if the person you really, really love is ideal. It isn't easy, but it has made me a stronger and more patient person. Just seriously consider a ldr before getting into one. Best of luck.

RHS Flash said...

Well, I have some really good books for you. And I know you, you will always use your time well.