Friday, December 3, 2010

Calculus BC

Is so stressful! I certainly do love the teacher and my peers...but there's just so much to remember.

There is a test today and I just don't feel ready for it. I mean I studied...a lot. I studied mean value theorem, Euler's method, volume techniques, surface area, integrals (including all the techniques such as partial fractions, u-sub, integration by parts, etc.), improper integrals, and logistics.

With so much studying...why do the tests always seem so hard? The answer to this is stress. Stress releases cortisol which inhibits the transmission of glucose in your brain. So the idea is to not stress for a test right? But...how do you do that? I have no idea...

So...wish me luck in my mathematical endeavors today. And just remember that when you are taking a test...relax and don't stress yourself out! You'll end up doing worse...goodluck!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Ahh. Mrs. McCullough just stresses me out.