Thursday, December 30, 2010

San Fran

San Francisco is my favorite city on this coast, and my second favorite overall (New York is first). It's a great place and I love the atmosphere, architecture, and general large city feel, which I otherwise would need a flight to get. On Tuesday I went there. It was a really nice mini vacation, and I saw all of the tourist spots as well as some more obscure locations in the city. There was great food too. I had coffee at the Ferry Building, lunch at this Indian place, and ice cream at Ghirardelli Square for desert. Great time overall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love San Fran also. I find it absolutely lovely.

Alisha said...

New York is my all time favorite place in this entire universe. There's something about big cities that's so facinating. San Francisco is amazing! Especially Ghiradelli :)

RHS Flash said...

I'm right with you, though I love Chicago, too. But having The City so close all my life I'm spoiled. And I never fail to find new spots, or find new adventures.