Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mumford & Sonssssssssssss

La la la la la so there's this band called Mumford & Sons and I can honestly say I've never been more obsessed with any band or artist ever. I literally cannot stop listening to them. Sadly they only have one album and a few EPs but I definitely have them on repeat constantly. I'm actually really scared for when listening to them nonstop will catch up to me and I'll finally get sick of them. It's basically four English guys named Marcus Mumford, Ben Lovett, Winston Marshall, and Ted Dwane. They are all amazingly talented because they all play multiple instruments. In an interview, Lovett said they basically take a song and decide what instruments it needs, then learn the instruments required. Their sound is very folky rock and I can't get anough of it. Their poetic lyrics and amazing harmonies are just aaaaah. I would die to see them live but they are taking a break from touring :( And sadly they were just in SF a couple months ago! Oh well, I'll just have to settle for listening to the same like twenty something songs on repeat.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I LOVE MUMFORD AND SONS! Being Irish, I love the traditional Irish sound of their music mixed with Rock. Their lyrics are beautiful and they're just overall amazing.

Holly said...

ooh I like that one song by them.. Little Lion Man?
Pleeeeeeeeeeease burn me a CD :)