Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Crunch.

Currently my brain is crunchy. No, not literally crisp and crinkly; it is like someone microwaved it then baked it. Now I feel like I'm talking about food. God, I'm hungry. See what I mean?

Lately, I've been really stressed out. I have two tests this week (Spanish and Math) then a big AP World final project due Friday, then an AP World test next week. I have a project running with the Placer Herald for the grant board I'm involved in, and although I'm supposedly an ambassador for Placer, I have not attended a single meeting (although I have joined one of their conferences) and am not sure of my role in the whole deal. It's as if Life has handed me a plate full of stress and asked "Oh, would you like some fries with your stress burger?"

On top of that, I have gained weight. Ugh.

I suppose this is what they call "the crunch week", the time before the semester ends. However, I'm more than tired and crunchy. It seems as if all i want to do is sleep and eat, and am losing my love for everything else in life. I feel as if I am constantly hungry and achy, and as if my time is just being used and used and used some more. Stress....Ugh.

So, Life?
I would like to order Peace with a vanilla-strawberry milkshake. Thanks.