Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finals

I am completely dreading Monday! Why you ask? Well, because Monday I have a Chemistry test and if I don't get an A on it I wont have an A in the class anymore. To make it worse I have a Spanish test on Tuesday, A Chemistry final on Wednesday (yes that's right 2 chemistry tests within 3 days), both a Spanish and World History final on Thursday, and a math final on Friday!

Sounds like an excellent week right? Its going to be completely stressful! The main reason for that is because so many of my grades are on the verge of an A. So basically I have to ace all these finals. Hopefully knowing that after all these tests, I will have a nice relaxing break to look forward will motivate me! Anyway good luck to everyone else who is stressing about finals! Were almost done with the first semester!!

No comments: