Thursday, March 18, 2010

The time has come, once again.

After about two years of waiting, my prayers have been answered. Serj Tankian is going back on tour.

About one year after I saw him in concert with my cousin, I was thinking, "Hey, he puts on an amazing show. Lets see if he has any concerts in California coming up!"
None. This was until Thursday of last week, when I was extremely bored and decided to look on a ticket website for a concert date, and he's going to be in Los Angeles on July 30th.
Jeez, I got so excited, and I still am, because I was promised tickets as soon as he decided to put a show on in California, so it's safe to say I will be going.

ROAD TRIP OVER SUMMER! YEAH!

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

Great opening... would love to know more..cn

Anonymous said...

Uh, July 30th isn't over summer. :)