Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscars.

I have to say I definitely have an awards show fetish. Something about them just gets me so excited. Whether its the fashion, the actual awards or the celebrities, who knows, but I look forward to them for weeks ahead of time. The Grammys is by far my favorite because of the amazing performances, while the Oscars or Academy Awards are my least favorite (and happen to be on tonight). This is most likely because I have only seen two or, at the absolute most, three of the movies that are nominated and because it mainly appeals to older audiences due to the older celebrities that star in most of these movies. I only hope that Sandra Bullock wins Best Actress for The Blind Side because I thought she was amazing in it. Well, I'm off to finish homework and go sulk about the end of awards season.

No comments: