Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A little frivolity

This is definitely less serious than the rest of my blogs, but something I've been contemplating as the warmer weather has been taking over the constant frosty mornings and snowy feel. Here are a few things that are going to keep me from going insane waiting for graduation, summer, my roadtrip with my cousins to my cousin Allison's wedding and Chicago, and CAL POLY! I officially accepted to Cal Poly SLO last week and can't wait to attend there in the fall and meet new people :) These pictures come from my favorite blog site, cupcakesandcashmere.com

{Shop-A-Matic gives diverse outfits for any occasion}

{Light and flowy outfits like this are so adorable and easy to do when sleeping in has become more important with senioritis}


{Blush colors are so easy to match and are becoming really popular (and for good reason)}


{Instead of the heavy holiday treats, opting for light and semi-healthy yet sweet desserts is perfect for spring and summer seasons}

1 comment:

Paige said...

hot hot hottt!!!
I smell a best friendly friends shopping spree this summer before we leave each other ;)