Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SJCC!!

Im headed to San Jose City College for my third visit! This time with Chris Clowdus! I am Stoked! Chris and I are going to meet with football coaches and see our new appt.! The coaches are looking for jobs for me and helping me find an appt.! They are so helpful. I cant wait to rep the purple of the SJCC Panthers. I will be majoring in journalism when i start there! Weird choice, huh.. Well I'm excited, and hope il be home in time for my basketball game tonight at cal fit. Oh! and by the way, La Vic's is the best burrito ever! If you ever go to San Jose go there and get a burrito with orange sauce! Come watch me play ball at SJCC next year!

-Davis Spaid-Banks (Young Wideout)

1 comment:

Amanda C. said...

Journalism and football-definitely sounds like you're going to have a wonderful time there! :)