Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Missing My First Day Of School

This may sound crazy, and in a lot of ways it is. I have never missed a full day of high school. Or as a matter of fact junor high, and pretty much none in elementary school either with the exception of having pink eye and chicken pox. I am heading to San Diego next weekend to go visit SDSU and I will have to miss school on Friday. I guess I'm not really missing school when I'm flying down to go to school there for both Friday and Saturday. I was admitted into their honors program and the information lunch is on Friday March 17. Seriously why couldn't they have waited one more week until it was our spring break. Oh well...and the following Saturday is a prospective freshman open house. I'm excited :) I also found out that SDSU had over 61,000 students apply and this year they are expecting the enrollment of one of the most academically prepared classes they have ever had. I'm excited and I'm definitely leaning towards going there next year :)

No comments: