Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Senior Portraits - Finally!

Finally getting my senior portraits done this saturday :) I'm soooo excited to have it over and done with but I'm most excited for the actual experience of taking the pictures. I don't know how the whole process of changing clothes will go, but i'll figure it out. BUT now I have to worry about what outfits to use and how many and what accessories, and nail color, hairstyle, etc. Gah! I don't like having to deal with details like that!! And lets be honest here, Im not super photogenic in the way that I only like one out of every 20 pictures of myself. Granted, that's mostly probably just me being a self-conscious teenager, but its all the same. I have three outfits set so far, but now for hair.... my dad only wants my naturally wavy hair, but I want some straightened hair ones too... so now does that mean i try to bring my straightener and do it in the middle of the process?? blehh, that's probably the biggest problem/most stressful aspect right now (My dad wanting only wavy, but my mom and I wanting straight...)

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Girls never like their photos, why is that? You will do wonderfully. cn