Sunday, September 8, 2013

Woes of calculus

I dread calculus. Simply being in the class makes me want to jump out a window. On the top floor of the Empire State Building. Each time I open my textbook to do my homework, a feeling of doom settles over me, knowing its only a matter of time before I reach that inevitably unconquerable problem that shows up at least once every time. 
So maybe I am being melodramatic. But calculus is very quickly becoming one of my most difficult classes. I was so confident in my math abilities during pre calc last year, and then calculus just came along and smacked me in the face. 
Guess I'll actually have to study hard in math this year. 

2 comments:

/ said...

I'm so happy I didn't take AP Calc! I never would've made it!

Unknown said...

I agree, I studied so hard for the test. I thought i did good but...