Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stanford

   I have been going to Stanford football games for years now!!! I always look forward to fun people great food and a fantastic time!!! Laughter is the best medicine and I get my fill just in one day to last me a whole life time. Stanford's campus is beautiful I love just walking around examining the different architecture and paintings.It never seizes to amaze me! Besides the beauty that surrounds we have food fit for a king. I always feel as though a new dish comes out, I'm already full, but it looks so good I just keep eating. The people with us are basically apart of my family they seen me grow up and mature every year, every football game. We are all connect through Stanford and football. My dad was roommates with a few of them and also played football over 20 years ago. Each of them went their separate ways but each year once football season starts its like a family reunion. I love this family and am so happy I am apart of it.

No comments: