Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Imposter

     In language arts today, we had a "field trip" to the tech lecture hall. We had a presentation on college and where we need to be in the process of applying right now. It had a lot of useful information. We were also told to abandon or clean up any social media sites we owned. I do not have any sites, but I Googled my name instead. Pictures of me popped up from track along with some girl flipping the camera off.
     If this girl didn't look similar to me, I would not mind. But a picture of a girl flipping off the camera that looked like me popped up as the second picture. Where did this even come from? Who posted this under my name? The bad thing is, her face isn't even in the picture! I started to and am currently freaking out. Now colleges will probably see someone else's picture and think I'm a terrible person and I won't get into Princeton or University of Chicago. I hope that there is a way for them to tell who it really is. Maybe I am over reacting. Oh well...

1 comment:

/ said...

Lol, don't worry. I checked. You can't even see them flipping the camera off! It's all blurry unless my vision is going...which is probable. And plus, if colleges saw that you don't have any social media sites, then how could you have posted that pic?