Thursday, September 12, 2013

Happiness

In psych we have been learning about how to be happy, to live happily, and to embrace happiness and to try and live in a constant state of it while surrounded by negativity. This week has probably been one of the happiest weeks for far in school just because of how much I realized my friends are actually my friends (love ya <3 ) and because a friend of mine that had been my Journalism buddy for three years straight is now going off to college (Mason) and it's actually been quite sad without him around. But today he came to visit in class and it felt gratifying to know that no matter how far away he is, I will be able to talk to him and still be his buddy! And I don't know if that just kick-started my happy day or if was just something that makes me view the world in a happy aura, but I was happier today than I had been in a while and this type of week will hopefully be repeated often this year.

What is your happiest experience? Have you been happy lately? If not, how can you change your views/routine to make you happy?

No comments: