Thursday, September 12, 2013

Volleyball Weights

Volleyball Weights: Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it. I was originally going to take girls athletic weights or some similar class, but it conflicted with journalism.

In Volleyball weights, we either do so much that i feel like jelly or we do nothing whatsoever. There's no happy medium. For example, a few classes ago we did a ton of squats and core and bench presses. Plus the ladder drills, which my coordination-lacking feet simply hate. Today, though, we walked three laps on the track and then sat in the gym the rest of the period. Another time we pretended to do yoga for an entire period.

I'm glad I took volleyball weights, regardless of the fact that a ton of my friends are in athletic weights and I hardly know anyone in volleyball weights. It's great not having to do much every few class periods and I just hope that Musky's kindness lasts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Be happy you did not take girl's weights. I heard it was even harder this year and it was pretty tough in the first place!

Unknown said...

Be happy you did not take girl's weights. I heard it was even harder this year and it was pretty tough in the first place!