Sunday, September 8, 2013

Two Faced, Three Faced, Four Faced, Five!

This blog isn't about gossiping about someone. Haha, sorry if you thought that. Anyways, I think peoples' views on me are a little bit skewed. A lot of people see different sides of me. That doesn't mean I'm fake, it's just that they bring out a different part of my personality than others. Take Megan, for example. I think Megan thinks I'm an angsty seventeen year old that is pretty much just lazy and will do anything to escape work. Yes, the second half is true, but say someone else, like Leilah or Sabrina, will see a different side of me at Track. I'm loud, abrasive, and am busy a lot of the time. I make more jokes around Liz because she questions my sanity at times. When I'm near Alina, I'm usually sleepy and not energetic
. Rhiannon sees the business-y side of me.

If you ask me which side is the "real" Juli, I'd say all. It's just me, I can't really explain it, but I'm just so not one-dimensional. There are lots of things that even my best friend doesn't know that other really good friends will see as a key part of my personality and lifestyle. It's simply because they bring it out of me. I'm not keeping it a secret, but I thought this puzzled me.

I wonder if I treated everybody the same, what would they see me as? Would they accept part of me or the whole me? They might see me as a whole different person altogether. It's just a little food for thought. Do you guys do the same thing? Or is it just me?

As for the picture, I thought it was cool. So yea.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol, you are just the Juli we all love!