Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cannibalistic Cereal?

So I just watched a Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal commercial. And the weird thing I have noticed about these commercials is that they seem to show the "crazy squares" eating the other "crazy squares" up. I noticed this awhile back but I really wanted to make sure I wasn't seeing something else. Nope, I was watching correctly! The cinnamon toast crunch cereal "crazy squares" are portrayed as cannibals!!! I have just become very concerned as to what goes on inside of the commercial people's heads when they come up with these things. I just don't know anymore.....

2 comments:

emccrary said...

Hahaha!!! That's pretty funny! I guess I noticed that before too, I just never really thought of it that way. :)

Taylor said...

I totally agree with you! I would love to hear the commercial people's comments on the commercial. That would be an amazing article! :) hahaha