Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hanging Out with Mason Is...

So, Mason Ganz. Last week, we went to the library to work (fun times, reminiscent of freshman year) and hopefully next week, we will study for the SAT together! It's been such a long time since we met - I can barely remember it. We were both freshman, and pretty much extreme (more extreme) versions of our present selves. I was much more energetic and happy and Mason was a lot more silent.

No, serious.

Now we're pretty much WorkaholicBot 101 and the most awesome person ever. I know, I'm so cool...

Just kidding!


I love hanging out with Mason because he is such a kind, intelligent, and thoughtful person. You don't find people like that too often any more I think. Can't wait to work together on the Flash next year.

You best comment, Mr. Ganz.

3 comments:

Mason said...

The library was really fun! True, we were pretty different. Maybe we were too extreme? Haha. You are always fun to hang out with too and I am looking forward to our last year of HS as we make new memories. You are a great friend with a bright future ahead!:-) See you on Friday!

Amber C said...

Mason is so awesome!!! I got to see his bright smile today!! We had an adventure of tennis and yogurt. Wait, that didn't make sense. Sorry, it's late

TrevorBohatch said...

So excited to work with you both this year!