Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Senior Year

My Senior year is quickly approaching and I couldn't be more excited! I feel like I already have the infamous Senioritis. However I am super excited for Senior year and all the activities; and getting to spend time with all my friends before we all go our own ways. My summer has been so busy I feel like I haven't really gotten to just have complete fun and relax all day. Of course I have had a lot of fun times but its not the same knowing you just have so much to do. I have 5 books to read for AP lit, I work... alot, I still need to paint and redo my room, I need to study for my SATs, figure out where I'm going to apply next year, and pretty much just figure out what I'm going to do with my life. Not a lot right? Hahah. I mean one could say I don't really necessarily need to figure out what I'm going to do in life right this second, and that I have plenty of time. Welllll here's the thing I'm a planner. It's extremely difficult for me to go into a situation where I have no idea whats going on or no plan of what were going to do. I feel like its a control issue. I get so much anxiety when I go into and unexpected situation. Anyway so it's a little difficult for me to think of my future and really have kind of no idea whats going to happen. Of course I have and idea of what I would LIKE to happen but I don't have the for sure confirmation of whats going to happen. I'm not a psychic. Although sometimes I wish I was; but that would just take the fun and adventure out of life. Anyway I am determined to get all my stuff done and still enjoy my summer! Cant wait for next year! Hope you all have a great summer!

No comments: