Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tennis

So I can't go to bed yet because I'm waiting for my hair to dry. Also, dead week is here for tennis, so I am so sore. My legs hurt and I'm tired. I've been going to the courts for at least 4 hours each day this summer. I want to make singles. This has been my goal since I was a freshman. However, only the top 6 girls get to play. As of right now, I am most likely 7. I'm one away. I need to beat someone!!! I want this so badly. Also I've been at the gym doing weights and balance and core and running and I just really want it!!! GAHASL:FKjsldfjlsdfjkl;asdfjk;sdlfjkas;dlfk. Tennis is a major part of my life. It means so much to me. If I don't make singles I will cry. Really. So until I find out where I will be the only thing I can do is continue to try my best(cliche I know, but I don't care), and we'll see where that takes me. It will make or break my senior year.

1 comment:

Mason said...

It is so great that you are so passionate about tennis, as long as your dedication and hard work continues I'm sure you will have a shot at making singles!