Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lake Tahoe! :))

Went on a mini vacation to Lake Tahoe yesterday with my Aunt Lisa, her wondeful lab dog Sam and I. I had fun! This morning we went to Tahoe lake and played fetch with her dog and I got to see her awesome swimming skills for the first time. Came back to Rocklin today and I'm so TIRED of driving blehhh! I get one day to relax tomorrow then i'm on the road again off to Lake Almanor (about 3 hours away) to visit my Grandma. Gonna stay there for a couple days and just relax and then who knows what other adventures I will be up to! Tonight though at 6pm (even though I am EXHAUSTED,) I'm going to a Mock Trial meeting. Excited for that but also super tired. ): Oh well at least i'm keeping myself busy! Haha.
Also get to start my second year of Water Polo in a couple of weeks! Fun stuff in the future for me! :)
-Shelby Boyajan

1 comment:

emccrary said...

Lucky! My family tried to go to lake tahoe on Saturday but our car started having issues half way there, so we had to turn around and come back. :( oh well...