Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Read if you would like

Things I don't like
1.Large tattoos' (small one's can be good)
2.Smokers (I had to live with one from France for two Summers, it sucked)
3.Cussing (Harry Styles doesn't like it either)
4. DUBSTEP (I simply hate it. I heard it mixed with a Beatles song, it ruined it)
5. Cream Cheese (This stuff is nasty)
6. Tuna (It smells horrible and tastes even worse)
7. Flakes (If you say you're going to do something, do it! ¡HAZLO!)
8. When people use the incorrect their,they're,there & your,you're (Be smart)
9.  People who only talk to you when they need something (I get this when people want to "check" their math homework)
10. Crowded places (I'm claustrophobic )

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I totally agree with you on all of this! Great list. :)

emccrary said...

Thats a pretty good list...i dont like most of those either.

Franchesca said...

I love this! #8 is my favorite!