Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Budding Workaholic

Good morning, everyone!


Every day since school's gotten out has been busy for me. I work in downtown Sacramento and attend night classes three days out of the week. The rest of my days are devoted to, in order of most typical.


1) Scholarships
2) Summer homework
3) Preparing extracurricular activities
4) Hanging out with other nerds.


It's been good, but very busy and work-centered. I have recently become worried that maybe my work and activities take too much of a priority over the rest of my life. My mind races a lot and I tend to be very tense all the time - sort of like constant final-exam state. Oh! I got good AP scores though, thank god. I really feel bad though sometimes about the way I live. My friends are all really good people and I don't spend a lot of time with them because I'm so busy. 


Gah. Parents are yelling at me. I got to go. 

3 comments:

Rverma said...

"I have recently become worried that maybe my work and activities take too much of a priority over the rest of my life."
Since when did you have a life outside of work and activities? :)

Shelby B. said...

Nerds Unite! :D

Franchesca said...

You just have to find a balance! You can do it!