Wednesday, July 4, 2012

San Diego and Zip-Lining

Last week was the very first time I went to San Diego. As you can imagine, I was excited but also scared because the group I went with had the whole week jam-packed with events all day long and I didn't want to get tired on my 3rd day there. Thankfully it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be because we got to go to 2 beaches and I got to go zip-lining!!!! Me + heights= not so good, but zip-lining proved to be an experience that I will never forget because it was just that amazing!!! Now I want to go zip-lining everywhere I go! But I also went to the Zoo and Balboa Park! Talk about walking a lot! But at least I will be able to rest up from this trip enough to enjoy going down to Santa Cruz next week with my dad. And then after that vacation, I have another with my mom in Monterey on the last week of July. I just hope I have enough time to finish all of my summer homework for the classes I have next year!

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

I wish I could go to San Diego! I'm glad you, your mom, Michelle, Emily, and Jennifer all had lots of fun in your full week!