Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Those punks...

So i've lived in Rocklin for about 6 years. Normally I never had a problem with the town until I started freshman year because i finally opened my eyes. Apart from the nice houses and neighborhoods, thething that pisses me off most are the wannabe, egotistical, scooter riding whiteboys. Honestly, how is Rocklin a ghetto? The cheapest houses are 400 grand. Oh so you dress with a tall tees and khaki pants, big whoop, you own a smartphone and live in a less than 20 year old 2 floor house. Ok you fail your classes and think you have the hard life. There are people in the 3rd world who can't afford clean water or school. Scooters are for kids, and when you act like you're a gangster, and you're the world, you only piss everyone else in Rocklin just a little bit more.

3 comments:

Emily Lawrence said...

same thoughts....same thoughts. this isnt the projects kids on scooters with tall tee's and nikes.....so stop spelling 'that' 'dat' and stop alternating between lowercase and uppercase....yOuzZz LoOk StoOopId

RHS Flash said...

Wait, I just moved here! LOL...

Taras said...

I like this post! Great Job!